Do your teeth need a dental restoration in order to improve both look and function? Try dental veneers. Here are some of their advantages:
– Dental veneers are a wonderful tooth restoration procedure to improve the aesthetics of your smile. They can cover stains, discolorations, and multiple other forms of visual defects in your smile.
– Dental veneers can correct minor malocclusions and spacing issues in your smile.
– If you have chipped or cracked a tooth, consider using a dental veneer to restore functionality.
– Dental veneers are versatile; they can be created for a single tooth or can be used for multiple individual teeth for an entirely new smile.
– Dental veneers can be fitted to suit each individual’s specific needs. Veneers are customized based on color, size, shape, fit, comfort level, and position for the best possible outcome.
– A single dental veneer can survive the wear and tear of your mouth for over a decade before needing replacement.
If you would like to book an appointment with Dr. Catalina Phan at our dentist office in Campbell, California, simply phone us at 408-364-1122. Our team at Campbell Dental Care looks forward to improving the look and function of your smile with dental veneers.